Tuesday 21 August 2012

Class Announcement For All

- Please bring $5 tomorrow, 22 August,Wednesday.
-This money will be used for class decorations, presents for teacher's day, class bonding and class outing support money, etc. If anything arises that requires your money, I promise you I will tell you.
-Remember to ask me to sign your name once you gave the money. Please support your own class and don't be so argumentative if you want your class to do stuff and have fun together. :)
-If you have any enquiries, email me at alexshing7@gmail.com or approach me personally, nicely of course and don't be mean and aggressive.
-There is a GoogleForm for you to answer based on the theme you would like for the class. Here is the URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?rm=full&formkey=dGpiTDJFMUZYaVduRERhdzZhVVZ2MVE6MQ#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment